10 MINUTE FOREX WEALTH BUILDER

10 MUNITE FOREX WEALTH BUILDER CONVERTING LIKE CRAZY--- 2 DEADLY ACCURATE FOREX SYSTEMS ENABLING ANYBODY TO MAKE SHOCKING AMOUNTS OF MONEY TRADING THE FOREX MARKET WITH ONLY 10 MINUTES A DAY!Click Here!

cricket zeros

I am the huge fan of cricket well that is normal if you are south African and let just say the current scandal does not do the sport any justice especially now that the twenty tournament is fastly approaching I mean come on Pakistan has one of my favorite players of all time but somehow they always find themselves on the wrong side of the law what I really like to know is how that guy who apparently exposed them going to make money from now on they were the one who served his services it does not make sense why would you
 expose someone who help you. I like to see him spending a lot of time in jail he cant be trusted at all I just feel sorry for those young players he used they obviously thought they could get away from it.
When you think about it Pakistan has one of the best players in the world but for some strange reason they never won any games I always thought it was odd as the only time they seems to do better is when they are playing cup competition and crash like they are high school team.
the entire situation remind me an episode most south African will like to forget that happens in the 90s which surprise surprise also included Pakistan players but then again if players were paid decent salaries we would not had situations like this I mean cricket players earn peanut if you compare their wages with other sport professionals like football and so on it no wonder they get temptations to sell the game to crucks who don’t even care about their wellbeing, I just feel sorry for the players.

No comments:

Post a Comment