10 MINUTE FOREX WEALTH BUILDER

10 MUNITE FOREX WEALTH BUILDER CONVERTING LIKE CRAZY--- 2 DEADLY ACCURATE FOREX SYSTEMS ENABLING ANYBODY TO MAKE SHOCKING AMOUNTS OF MONEY TRADING THE FOREX MARKET WITH ONLY 10 MINUTES A DAY!Click Here!

Reality checks


It looks like these days more and more people want to clam their 5munite of fame it getting ridicules and I am not going to talk talking about that freight attendant because the guy is totally crazy or the priest who I don’t believe for a second that he was actually lead people or maybe the crazy ones are those people who sit every Sunday to listen to him speak but I am referring to the reality shows I mean come on!!! Maybe some of us get the concept behind the talent shows like idols & so on but the rest of them let just said they are on the down side. I was shocked about Kate’s decision to as the mother to let her children to let her children being followed by cameras day in day out but soon I realized that the real stars of that shows were not the children but rather her and her husband they both turned into divas as the show went on, I was amazed how their marriage crumbles before our eyes when a more normal person who had perhaps redrew and tries to save the marriage but those two no; they had to go to talk show and tells anyone who cares to listen how much they hated each other and we all know how Kate tries everything in her power in our screen.

Then there is other show I recently came across RJ’s show that will be Brandy’s brother the one who still trying to convince us that he can actually sing. he has the show about him founding that girl who can change his life he puts dozens of woman on the mansion everyday they has to impress him and off couse they do stabbed each other in the back to look good in his eyes I mean really as if we haven’t had enough of bachelor; maybe they don’t know how the guy dated on of the kardashians who shall remain nameless then secretly made a video of them having sex and sold it he is not a great start if you are looking for a man any man for that matter I like it when he took one of contestant in to a strip bar very classic nothing say I love you more than that.
I also just noticed that scary spice has a new show which will premier on our network soon I just wonder what she has to offer in this crazy world of reality TV the last time I checked she was boring even though she is called scary I smell a cancellation soon I just wish all the other spice girls could stop competing with Victoria she may not had been the talented in the group but she got the look and the girl is lucky pure and simple what were the chances of anyone of them dating someone who will end up being one of the most recognized footballer in the world. And could someone please clear up something for me is the jersey shores a reality show or just a normal crazy drama either way I stopped watching from the second episode including all the shows from new jersey as they are either bad or people there are crazy in all the ways they seemed to have the same storyline maybe the word storyline is not really the best because they are mostly reality based.

No comments:

Post a Comment