10 MINUTE FOREX WEALTH BUILDER

10 MUNITE FOREX WEALTH BUILDER CONVERTING LIKE CRAZY--- 2 DEADLY ACCURATE FOREX SYSTEMS ENABLING ANYBODY TO MAKE SHOCKING AMOUNTS OF MONEY TRADING THE FOREX MARKET WITH ONLY 10 MINUTES A DAY!Click Here!

Lindesy fails the drug test


I’m not sure how she going to get out of this one she reportedly failed the drug test testing positive for cocaine she is facing a 30 day jail sentence. She is trying to rebuild her reputation and I am afraid it’s no
t working. All I have to say is please put that girl in jail for a year or more she is clearly not getting serious if it was a normal less famous person she would had been in jail a long time ago I am sick of these celebrities getting away with crimes.
After her previous stint in jail most of us thought she was going to lay for a while I guess you cant teach old dog new tricks she may as well forget about her career; i mean cocane really lindesy.

No comments:

Post a Comment