10 MINUTE FOREX WEALTH BUILDER

10 MUNITE FOREX WEALTH BUILDER CONVERTING LIKE CRAZY--- 2 DEADLY ACCURATE FOREX SYSTEMS ENABLING ANYBODY TO MAKE SHOCKING AMOUNTS OF MONEY TRADING THE FOREX MARKET WITH ONLY 10 MINUTES A DAY!Click Here!

Pakistani cricket- the story continue

Is it me or what Pakistani cricketers has suddenly became a soft target when it comes to match fixing; it almost like every player that goes out cheaply or gives away runs automatically becomes a match fixer. Even if they were guilty the first time around I don’t think they would be stupid enough to do it again so soon..
.
He surprise… surprise Star newspaper has again supposedly handed over some fresh evident of the latest incident to the ICC. The paper tipped off the cricket authorities, who then watched as the scoring patterns in the two suspect over’s emerged as predicted one of the suspect being Afridi this time. I am beginning to think the star is the one paying for this supposedly match fixing cricketers or just maybe they are out to get them for some reason becomes it doesn’t make any sense. I am also surprised the team is still going ahead for their schedule matches if I were them I would had packed long time ago and regroup as the whole series has became a nightmare and offcouse the paper is laughing all the way. I found it funny they would said the players went out cheaply[Afridi] who hasn’t I’ve seen Kevin Peterson doing some stupid thing on the field no one ever accused him of anything. I just think someone out there is out to get these players I feel sorry for them but we will watch as the episode unfold

No comments:

Post a Comment