10 MINUTE FOREX WEALTH BUILDER

10 MUNITE FOREX WEALTH BUILDER CONVERTING LIKE CRAZY--- 2 DEADLY ACCURATE FOREX SYSTEMS ENABLING ANYBODY TO MAKE SHOCKING AMOUNTS OF MONEY TRADING THE FOREX MARKET WITH ONLY 10 MINUTES A DAY!Click Here!

Role models


How do one goes about when choosing a role model because most of us will choose our parents as our role models but then the rest go about choosing celebrities as their idols which sometimes could be disturbing the case in mind will be Paris Hilton I like to think she is the intelligent lady even though lady is a little bit too much to describe her I am glad I don’t have children as I don’t think I would let my child idolize her I will basically make sure that any contact with her is as limited as possible I mean the girl smokes drugs and blame her friends for it the list she could do is take responsibility for her action then there is rap stars where do I
start with them basically everything about them is fake I like it when they start out they enjoys telling us they had been in jail as if that is the good thing to start off with to try to pimp out their image then later to only found that it was the made out story. And their made up lifestyle take snoop for instance he is a good husband who never cheat or make sure he doesn’t get court he is a dedicated father unlike the image that he like us to believe that he is a pimp who sleep with who ever is available and does drugs all day long. To be fare to them they can do what ever they want we all know later they will sign themselves in the rehab while us who are copying everything they does because we think they are god only to be left in the dark with nowhere to turn when our lives are fucked up. Their CD has to have the parent guarding logo just to make sure you understand that the material is bad.
I just think making those people to be anything but entertainers is the recipe for disaster if you don’t have good role model home it is the safe bet to make god your one you wont see him assuming he is a he walking around without underwear on.

No comments:

Post a Comment